I'm Travis and this is my portfolio site.
I'm a fresh graduate from Ngee Ann Polytechnic's School of Film & Media Studies, with a diploma in Mass Communication. Things that I (try) to do include writing, design, web, acting, hosting, and radio (presentation and production).
With "life is too short" as one of my 9,000 mantras, my life aspirations include mastering the art of making chwee kueh.
You can check out some of my works, my resume and my contact details from the menu to the left as well. I am currently open to freelance projects, so do chat me up about your project and we can work something out!
Services I can be engaged for:
Copywriting
Feature Writing
Freelance Acting
Graphic Design
Hosting / Emceeing
HTML / CSS3
Print Design
Radio Capsule Production
Radio Scripting
Voiceover / Narrating
Web Design
*This list is not exhaustive - if in doubt, contact me about your project and we can work something out!